cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

liel
Journeyman III

A green screen that goes on and off after not touching the computer for two or three hours

Hello, I have a Windows 10, with a screen card of RX 480 Gigabyte, I have been a long time problem on a video card.
The problem is this: Once I update, let's say a final version of the card is a screen, and when I do not touch the computer for two or three hours and suddenly come back, I have a green screen on the screen that disappears every few seconds, alternately, until I resistrate and the problem is solved.
* I will note that as soon as I return a version back but to one that is a bit older then there is this problem *
Solutions I tried: I went and bought an HDMI cable, I tried to replace - did not help.
I tried to connect the computer to another screen and still have the problem.
I'll attach a video here to understand what I'm talking about.

* The problem is certain on a video card that only when I update to an older version do I have this green screen.
Another question I wanted to ask was how critical it was to come to terms with the problem and return it to one version backward?

0 Likes
5 Replies
liel
Journeyman III

0 Likes
liel
Journeyman III

up

0 Likes
asirius
Journeyman III

There was a similar problem. Everything turned out to be simple: I replaced the video card and poorly deleted the old driver. Solved this problem by installing the DDU program. With its help, deleted all drivers and reinstalled. The green screen was gone, but soon everything turned around. At the forum I read that there are programs that conflict with the video card driver. From the list I had iCloud installed, after deleting, so far so good.

0 Likes
asirius
Journeyman III

The problem has returned. On the advice of users, I installed an older driver version 18.11.2.

0 Likes

it helped? I installed an 18.5.1 and didn't

0 Likes