cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Fatalerror
Adept I

A glitch in the AMD Radeon RX 6600M graphics card driver

Hello, AMD Radeon RX 6600M graphics card. I installed the drivers with the Adrenaline auto-installer, the driver version is the latest as stated

Driver version
22.20.29.10-221130a-386458C-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition

AMD Driver version for Windows

I can't figure out what's the matter and how to fix it, in general, it leaves such a trace in the browser, as shown in the screenshot, the Opera GX browser, as a result of which, as I suspect, sometimes the laptop turns off, the video freezes and nothing can be done, the MSI Alpha 15 machine, I think it's all about these drivers, but how to fix it?

Many programs do not see the video card, but that's okay, they don't have support for this video card, as stated, I still can't figure out if the drivers are the same here, if that's Windows 11, thank you for your help, if anyone knows how to solve the problem correctly.

изображение_2023-01-14_164636657.png

The trace itself happens here because of these buttons, below in the screenshot..

But I don't think it's the curve of the browser, it's the curve of the drivers.

amd2.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
Fatalerror
Adept I

The issue is resolved by reinstalling Windows to 10. Thanks to everyone who watched the topic and didn't even answer anything)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Fatalerror
Adept I

If anyone knows how to solve the problem - write. Who has the same problem, also write. The most annoying are arbitrary shutdowns, which are caused by who knows what.

UPD:Now I have installed an earlier version 22.5.1, I am watching the device..

0 Likes
Fatalerror
Adept I

The issue is resolved by reinstalling Windows to 10. Thanks to everyone who watched the topic and didn't even answer anything)

0 Likes