cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

7900XTX RMA Timeline?

Just wondering of everyone out there with 110c junction temp problem, how long did it take you to get your rma approved / shipping label sent?

I originally ordered my card on 12/13/22 off AMD store and had a host of problem with it. Mostly would be inoperable with crashing/freezing etc once drivers were installed on multiple setups. Got approved back then for a rma replacement at the end of December, sent it off just before Christmas. Received replacement on Jan 7. Tested it all day and it had the 110c hotspot problem.

Put in a ticket Jan 7th later in the day for a RMA replacement. AMD responded on Jan 9 saying they were sorry. Said it was still operable even with said problem and asked if i still wanted to return it. I said yes, they replied on 10th saying they would let me know when stock was available and then they would process it.

It has been nearly 3 weeks since then with no further contact from AMD. I have responded to my original service request ticket on the 19th (before 10 day auto close window since last contact), which to this date there has still been no response.

I've seen other people on amd reddit, etc that have stated they have gotten replacements shipped out since then. Am I alone here, or am I just getting the silent treatment?

0 Likes
0 Replies