Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ghordrik
Journeyman III

7900xtx Elden Ring driver time out

Hi everyone,

I have this odd issue only with Elden Ring where Adrenalin driver will time out when playing Elden Ring. Some times I am able to play about an hour and some times it will crash immediately after loading my save and entering the world.

I already tried to undervolt, upgraded my psu to a 1000w, reinstalled Windows, moved the game to my c: (it was on an additional ssd that I have for stuff), I also opened a ticket where AMD support said that they checked my DXDiag and MSINFO and it appears to be hardware issue with my gpu, told me to look after Sapphire support.

Is anyone else having a similar issue with this specific game? I am able to play Atomic Heart on maximum quality settings with a solid 100fps without any issue, also am able to play Battlefield 2042 max settings without issue. So I don't think it is the GPU and think it is something else.

Thanks!

0 Likes
2 Replies
dekov
Adept II

Hello,

have you tried to vertify files on steam for this game. Some files may be lost during download and can be cause of crashing.

0 Likes

Sorry I missed your reply yesterday Dekov..

I already reinstalled the game on my pc and even tried a different ssd in hope that the issue was related to the ssd installed, still same issue.

0 Likes