cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

KawasakiKagami
Journeyman III

6900XT Performance

My processor is 5800X G.skill 3200C14 32GB memory RX6900XT graphics card.

After reinstalling the system yesterday, it was found that the performance of 6900XT dropped before it was reinstalled.

The memory copy in the original GPGPU benchmark of aida64 can run to 1200GB / s under the influence of infinity cache. After the system is reinstalled, it can only run to 1000GB / s

And when I played Age of Empires III Definitive Edition, I found that the GPU usage and frequency of the game became more unstable than before the system was reloaded, and there were many big fluctuations.Many times to re install the system and replace with different versions of the driver are unable to solve, I do not know if there is any good way thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
xlox
Forerunner

hello

did you have some tweaking before reinstalling ?

you can try to increase minimum freq in manual mode in adrenalin, to something near max frequency,

also i had performance problems with some game because asus software activating HPET

-> you can try to download "WinTimerTester.exe" and check if first value is "14 mhz"

if 10mhz it's ok , if 14 , you have to disable HPET

View solution in original post

3 Replies
xlox
Forerunner

hello

did you have some tweaking before reinstalling ?

you can try to increase minimum freq in manual mode in adrenalin, to something near max frequency,

also i had performance problems with some game because asus software activating HPET

-> you can try to download "WinTimerTester.exe" and check if first value is "14 mhz"

if 10mhz it's ok , if 14 , you have to disable HPET

Thank you very much. After I turned off HPET, it was solved as expected. I used ASUS motherboard. I once shut down hPET once before. After the system was reinstalled, I forgot to listen to you and think about it again. Thank you very much

0 Likes

nice

beware of "asus AI suite" , i don't install it anymore now

0 Likes