Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Keldon
Journeyman III

6900xt Flackern und Grafikfehler

Spoiler

Hello, I recently got the card and built it in a new system with a 5800x and an aorus ultra x570 motherboard. I noticed the following problems:

DCS World: object flickering and shadow flickering especially in VR with an HP Reverb G2

UBOAT: image noise especially in water, causes object flickering, "smeared" textures when the submarine is moving ...

The Isle: low image noise, graphic errors ( flickering black spots in the landscape).

Reas Dead Redemption 2, World of Tanks, War Thunder works fine without any issues.

For all games I have the graphics settings on high to max.I have installed all the latest drivers and activated Sam. Is my graphics card broken or is it due to games with the Unreal Engine? I am particularly concerned about the flickering and flickering. Has anyone had any experience? Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
1 Reply
StuntApe
Adept I

I've got the same GPU & CPU as you.  I also have SAM enabled.

Do you have an HDR-capable monitor?  If so, have you tried enabling or disabling HDR within Windows 10 itself?

Is your monitor using FreeSync?  I would try overriding the game-specific settings to try "On", "Off", or "AMD Optimized" to see if that makes any difference.

Whether you have HDR or not, have you tried playing within a Borderless Window or Fullscreen?

What sort of resolution / framerate are you using?  I upgraded to a single 49" monitor running at 5120x1440).

Hope that Helps!

Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • 64GB RAM
0 Likes