Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Pete_Zahat
Journeyman III

6800XT strange texture / object lightning when moving

Hello,

I am facing problems with my new Sapphire 6800XT Nitro+  in several games, the effect is best visible in dark first person scenes like in Serious Sam 4 or Layers Of Fear. When standing still colors are fine, but as soon as you move the textures and objects are flashing and lighning up. As soon as you stand still everything looks normal. Below picture is from Serious Sam 4:

1.jpg

Video:

My specs:

Ryzen 5600X

Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2 (Bios  F13g)

32GB Patriot Steel Viper 4400 @ 3600 

Sapphire 6800XT Nitro+  driver 21.3.2

Monitor: LG 34UC89G - 2560x1080@ 144Hz - connected via DP

Corsair HX750 PSU

Win 10 64bit 19042

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Likes
2 Solutions
Patho9en
Adept I

Looks like it may be your monitors response time/input lag setting. Do you have any of those settings on your display?

View solution in original post

Hi Patho9en,

thanks for your message, I checked the display settings and I recognized that it was running on 60 Hz only. Changing this  to 144Hz in Win display settings fixed the problem. Anyway thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Patho9en
Adept I

Looks like it may be your monitors response time/input lag setting. Do you have any of those settings on your display?

Hi Patho9en,

thanks for your message, I checked the display settings and I recognized that it was running on 60 Hz only. Changing this  to 144Hz in Win display settings fixed the problem. Anyway thanks for your help.

0 Likes