cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Sakrid
Journeyman III

6800 XT having issues on an OLED CX display

Was hoping I could get some insight and help since I literally have nothing left to try atm.

I have a 6800 XT setup all set and calibrated for PC gaming on my LG OLED CX, however I'm running into some issues that I can't really seem to fix. I've seen several people with other models say they have no issues doing 4K/120hz/10bit/4:4:4 but the only way i can get these options to apply to my CX (which is set to be on PC mode) is to downgrade the resolution to something like 1280x1024. When I set the resolution to 4K, it defaults to 29.970hz and im allowed in windows settings to only go up to 60hz. If you go to 60hz color depth and pixel format are set static at 8 bpc, and YCbCr 4:2:0 in the Radeon menu. HDR will not function at 60hz either, it just toggles right back off. I'm also having issues with HDMI Ultra deep color giving only a black screen until it's toggled off. Any insights into whats up? (Also additionally, I have an Xbox Series X that has no issue doing all the bells and whistles this display can afford. And to rule out any funny cable business I've used a a Zeskit UHD 48Gbps, as well as a Club 3D certified cable, and for posterity even plugged in the Xbox's cable [Which again works fine for that device] but to no avail.)

0 Likes
21 Replies