cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Hobinator1
Journeyman III

6750XT 2nd monitor only displays in 480p

I have a 25 inch Omen monitor connected by Display port that is working as it should. My second monitor is a little bit older and only has HDMI, DVI, and VGA ports so I have that monitor connected through HDMI. It appears that my video card is only offering a 480p signal out to that monitor. I have tried unplugging and rebooting, I have tried forcing a display using the AMD software, I have tried factory resetting my monitor, I have updated video card and Windows drivers, I have tried multiple different cables, all with no luck. I even unplugged my Omen monitor and only had the HDMI plugged into the video card and older monitor, it still only displayed in 480p. The settings are also greyed out in windows . In the AMD software it also shows that I am plugged into a DVI port when I am definitely plugged into HDMI. Yes, my HDMI monitor is a 1080p monitor. While typing this message I did try plugging the HDMI cable into my Omen monitor, and it does display properly when plugged into my newer Omen monitor. I am starting to think that this is not something that can be fixed. Is it just that my monitor is incompatible? Any help will be greatly appreciated!! 

0 Likes
0 Replies