cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

hypnoamd
Journeyman III

6700XT GPU Scaling does not look good/too sharp and pixelated

Hey, as the title says, GPU Scaling simply does not feel like GPU Scaling, coming from the other brand of GPUs where GPU scaling just felt natural.

I don't know how to put it in words, but Display Scaling used to look sharp, now somehow GPU Scaling is just way too sharp and pixelated on lower stretched resolutions in any game that I have tested (CS:GO, Valorant). I have no idea how to fix it and I surfed the web a lot. Reinstalled drivers, made sure there's no type of sharpness enabled obviously but it still does not look good.

6 Replies
alexandru66
Adept I

Same problem here....

0 Likes
Qoojo
Miniboss

Which options did you pick? What resolution(s) are you trying to scale from and to?

0 Likes

any 4:3 res has this problem, gpu scaling,that's it... the image looks too sharp and you get pink outlines on the crosshair,it is so weird

0 Likes

It might be another "feature" causing that. I would try turning off pretty much all options in adrenaline and the game (game options like post processing and AA, etc...) to verify that it is gpu scaling only thing.

I assume display scaling looks fine?

Display scaling looks ok,but the dark colours are a little bit washed off,it is so weird to explain there are  some other topics regarding the same problem.....still without any fix,can't find anything

0 Likes
alexandru66
Adept I

i can't find anything helpful and i've tried a lot of things,i don t know how to fix this issue

0 Likes