cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Snowwolfboi
Adept I

6600 xt driver settings

Hi guys what settings on amd adrenaline 22.5.1 is best for fps and quality for my Asus dual rx 6600 xt. Please send some good fan curves for good cooling but i still want that 0 rpm mode when it dont need cooling 

0 Likes
4 Replies
CodySlay
Adept I

I personally OCed my 6600XT to 6650XT stock freq, minus the voltage as it can't go over 1.150 while 6650XT has 1.200.  It's a small OC.

Besides that I used MorePowerTool to change the ZeroRPM target temperatutes. I've found it going on and off quite often on my RedDevil.

For fan curve I'm very conservative as I have a fat cooler. So everything under 70°C is under 42% PWM ~1600RPM (this depends from card to card)

When I get home I'll post a screenshot, if I can, and edit for accuracy.

0 Likes
CodySlay
Adept I

CodySlay_0-1664312696758.png

You could also do 2352MHz for min freq, this way GPU-Z will show clocks exactly like 6650XT, both for GPU clock as for Boost clock.
But I don't mind it underclocking while not in intense scenarios so I left it to 500MHz

0 Likes

So u overclocked the max frequency to base rx 6650 xt?? And why vram clock at 2190MHz only?? And my p1 is stuck 30 fan speed cant get it to 25

0 Likes

25% PWM fan speed is obtained through tweaking the SPPT driver registry (see MorePowerTool software). And I used the manual fan curve so it actually changes with temperature (automatic curve is more conservative and triggers only when you surpass target temperature - eg 87°C hotspot)
Yeah, I basically emulated 6650xt values such that the frequency reported by GPU-Z were the same as what you find on TechPowerUp specification page.

0 Likes