cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

karam4ns
Journeyman III

6470m windows 10

Merhaba arkadaşlar hp 1040et kullanmaktayım işletim sistemim windows 10 ve radeon hd 6470m driverini bilgisayarıma kurduğumda 7400m olarak görüyor bilgisayarım ve ekran kartını kullanamıyorum acil yardıma ihtiyacım var 

kazim.krmn@gmail.com

0 Likes
7 Replies

Little bit confuse by your question. You mentioned two AMD Graphics 6470M and HD7400.

If you have both that means you have a AMD APU Processor with 6470M discrete GPU Card.

I was able to locate the only AMD APU with HD7400g was the A4-4355M with HD7400g integrated Graphics.

AMD Download page has the same Graphic driver for both the A4-4355M and 6470M GPU card. Both are legacy with no more AMD driver updates. The last drivers for both these GPUs are from 2015 (WHQL) and 2016(BETA).

What is the exact HP 1040et Laptop model do you have. There are several models that end with 1040et?

You can use the generic legacy AMD Drivers for laptops from AMD Download page: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-series-processors/amd-a4-series-apu-for-laptops/a4-4355m-rade... 

If you have a A4-4355M APU then you can install the Windows 10 driver from above link. When you install the APU integrated Driver HD7400g it will also install the Discrete 6470M Driver at the same time.

NOTE: You must have the latest Intel Integrated Graphics and Chip Set drivers installed for the AMD drivers to work correctly. Also your Windows OS must be fully updated via Windows Update.

0 Likes

işlemcim amd değil i5 480m işlemci intel apu lu 

Ekran kartım 6470m 7400m oluyo kullanamıyorum 

0 Likes

this machine is best off with drivers on windows update

time to consider a modern machine as the i5-480m is over 10 years old now

Evde kurulu sağlam bir sistemim var bazen laptop da da işim oluyor ve arada kullanıyorum ama onunda grafik kartı arızalı 

0 Likes

if the graphics has failed. it's not repairable as components are all soldered into place

desktops can be repaired

0 Likes

I believe this is the machine in question: HP Pavilion g6-1040et Notebook PC | HP® Customer Support 

It does not appear that HP is wanting to support windows 10 on the machine, no surprise there

0 Likes

That was the one that I first posted the drivers for but found out later that there are several HP Models that end with 1040et. When I found that out I deleted all the information from the link you posted. Need to know the  exact HP 1040et model he has.

That model seems to have a Intel APU and not a AMD APU.

Thanks anyways.

0 Likes