Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

mr_scuffed
Journeyman III

5700XT won't output more then 3 ports

Hello there people. 

I am having an issue with my Radeon 5700XT. I have 4 monitors which i use for production, but no matter what i do, it just wont output on all four ports at the same time, i switched my onboard card on to get my fourth monitor working, but it is not a solution i can keep as i am switching to an Ryzen 9 3900XT which doesnt have a IGPU. 

So i am wondering if anybody else is having issues with this? 

I am using 2 converters from displayport to hdmi and one hdmi, the last one is dp to dp for my main monitor. I tried reinstall of drivers etc. Reinstalled windows and now i am stuck with this solution until i get my ryzen cpu, which is next week. I need my fouth monitor working so would appreciate any help. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
mr_scuffed
Journeyman III

They are active, but it suddenly worked last night, i downgraded my Radeon driver to WHQL, then i suddenly started working. DNO if the driver did the trick, but it wont work on my old installation of windows on other ssd drive. 

But resolved. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Are the DP-HDMI adapters active or passive, because they will need to be active.

0 Likes
mr_scuffed
Journeyman III

They are active, but it suddenly worked last night, i downgraded my Radeon driver to WHQL, then i suddenly started working. DNO if the driver did the trick, but it wont work on my old installation of windows on other ssd drive. 

But resolved. 

0 Likes