cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

xfrostgaming
Journeyman III

5700xt nitro+ special edition shutdown pc in any games i play.

hi everyone, i recently replaced my old gpu that was a sapphire r9 290 trix-oc with which i never had a problem with a sapphire 5700xt nitro+ special edition; after i installed it i did a clean installation of windows 10 and i downloaded the latest amd drivers 20.3.1. I tested the 5700xt in 3 games: Call of duty warzone, AC odyssey and the witcher 3; i did also various benchmarks with superposition benchmark. The results are the same in all games that i tested and benchmarks that i did: my pc shutdowns and reboots  automatically after short time that i launch the game or the benchamark like 5/10 minutes and my motherboard is reporting this error to me: "power supply surges detected during the previous power on. Asus anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power unit", so i disabled the Asus anti-surge but it was useless, my pc shutdown and reboot anyway. i thought that was a drivers problem and i did a  clean installation with DDU of 20.2.2 and 19.2.1 but nothing change. Then i tried  to modify the fan curve but nothing change and Increasing Power to card to +50% but always the same results . i don't know how to fix this problem. 

SPECS

i7 4790k 4.2 Ghz

motherboard: Asus rog ranger 7

corsair vengeance  ddr3 16Gb (4x4) 1600mhz

SSD samsung 860 evo 500gb (sata) (my OS and drivers are installed here)

SSD kingston 120GGB (sata)

WD 1Tb hard disk

PSU cooler master v650s 80+gold 

case cm storm stryker 

0 Likes
0 Replies