cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Ultimateptt
Journeyman III

5700xt Minimum Clock Dont Fix

Can some one explain me why the clock dont goes up? I've done what i saw on videos and web but nothing seems to work. Already update drivers and that kind of stuff. Its preety anoying cause playing WOW the card goes to 100mhz and if something sudently happen that requires FPS the game stuters cause it needs to go from 150Mhz to 2000Mhz... Same happen in Modern Warfare.

Theres was a time when i bought the card that i could lock the minimum clock at 1900mhz and improved a lot of that stuters that happens and games seemes way more smooth, expecially ModerWarfare. The problem is that now i load the file that i've created before to set that minimum clock but nothing happens. The clock stays low always. Some 1 with same problems?

Photo LINK: Minimum clock profile 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Mysticreach
Adept II

Not a problem as I dont overclock my card but there is a great guide on how to lock your clock speed on tech power up. https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/guide-to-lock-gpu-clock-for-amd-navi-users-5600xt-5700-57...

Asus B450-I 2700x GSkill Trident Z 16GB 3200 CL16 XFX 5700 DD Ultra
0 Likes

I already did like that but dont work either. i Already followed that guide b4 and in orther to make it work i had to reboot always the pc. If i use the profille without reboot the system wont work. Even if i had just turned the PC 30secs ago. Always had 2 restart. but now dont work anyway

0 Likes