I tried a driver-only installation. It has no crash over-night so far. Does anyone want to give it try?
1. Uninstall AMD Software from Settings - App & features
2. Remove/disable network (prevent Win10 auto-update kick in)
3. Restart Windows
4. Right-click Window icon -> device manager
5. Updater Display adapter drivers
6. Choose have disk then navigate to the following location then pick C0344727
7. then install the latest drivers
This has no fancy feature but should get 100% uptime for 5700 for now.
My second try installing seems to be holding better. Fully DDU'ed then reinstalled the 420mb file, havnt crashed yet and have been able to load games which were giving me errors (Sims/Apex/Stardew Valley)
yep its fine for me i cant activate vsr or enhanced sync, as well as go to wattman and change anything there, i crash within 5minutes of playing.
i played for like 3 days and no crashing, since i dont change those.
newest update didnt help either.
yep, but sadly you cant monitor anything, temps, etc. or it gets a black screen crash
only thing i found working was fps via steam.
i want to adjust fan tough so gpu doesnt run as hot, but i bought an accelero xtreme iv and plan on change the fan as its compatible, otherwise im happy with the gpu
Yep you're right, same problems again with Afterburner. Uninstalled and ran Timespy wich never finished before with Radeon Settings installed or Afterburner and now it completely finished till the end.