cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

gonszabo
Adept I

5700xt black screen playing warzone

Can only play warzone without black screen with the drivers 21.2.2 . All drivers after that gives me black screen while playing..

0 Likes
1 Solution
Polotow
Adept I

i have had countless issues with the 5700xt and no matter i do. The only fix for me is uninstall the drivers, do a clean install and only install the drivers not software.

https://i.gyazo.com/cbcc1ecb57ce49be251ab856e001cb1c.mp4

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Polotow
Adept I

i have had countless issues with the 5700xt and no matter i do. The only fix for me is uninstall the drivers, do a clean install and only install the drivers not software.

https://i.gyazo.com/cbcc1ecb57ce49be251ab856e001cb1c.mp4

0 Likes
gonszabo
Adept I

Thought it was solved.. but no keep getting black screens just not as often.. can only work with 21.2.2

0 Likes
catfishbillytv
Journeyman III

Hate that your having these issues.. but ive got quite a few AMD cards, about 7 i think.. and ive never had the first problem out of all of them except one..  you shouldn't be using V-Sync in warzone anyway either.. and turn off anti-aliasing.. also.. tweak some of the bios settings.. you cant slap a card into a pc turn all your in game settings to the max and expect it to work properply.. literally the only people complaining are those who quite obviously dont know **bleep**.. i bet you bought yourself a pre-built and upgraded the gpu and then came here to tell the tale of how bad of an experience you had and never once gave any real information that could help fix the problems you claim to have.. quick crying and learn to optimize these things on your own.. boo **bleep**ing whoo

0 Likes

Well first of all, maybe calm down and stop throwing a fanboy tantrum.

Also him putting the game on ultra high, may make it run like ass but should not crash his pc. He most likely has v sync on , because the 5700xt gets insanely hot uncapped. 

I have v-sync disabled.. 

Again, all was good till 21.2.2. and that's the driver I have to use to not get black screens while playing warzone.. I tried all other drivers that came after and black screens.. the method of installing only the driver makes it happen less often,  but it still does...

I used to use 19.12.1 which ran perfectly in terms of not crashing, happened very rarely. Tho certain games would run poorly and also show texture artifacts.

You could try and do a clean install of 19.12.1 make sure to do it in safe mode and preferably without internet.

I currently have 21.4.1(with software) I made the mistake of clicking update,  and it did a green screen a few hours after. 

I used "amdcleanuputility" last time I cleaned my drivers

also used DDU a few times in the past. not sure if one is better than the other.

Edit: If i get a black/green screen crash again. Im most likely going back to 19.12.1 (without the software)

0 Likes

From this comment I see ur a little fan boy.. I built my own PC I tweaked with the settings of warzone .. I play warzone for more then a year.. problem came after 21.2.2 so what u say it's just dumb