cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Adept I
Adept I

5700xt 100% gpu abnormally

bug:5700xt high gpu load in league of legends(and 1%-5% load is normally)批注 2019-09-17 205717.png

11 Replies
Adept I
Adept I

Re: 5700xt 100%gpu

There has other problem about 100% gpu abnormal load when no play game.

And 100% gpu abnormally will cause black screen last about 5 seconds(monitor still has signal).

But has twice screen black untill monitor lost signal but other hardware work normally(cpu motherboard...the 'readon' light always lit)

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: 5700xt 100% gpu abnormally

I have the same problem for this case.

LeagueClientUxRender will make gpu over 100%.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I have the same problem for this case.G

Discord and LeagueClientUxRender will make gpu(3D) over 100%.....
Need help pls....

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Same problem here. You just can't use the 5700 XT with LoL and Discord.

The same thing happens with Discord. Even if I disable hardware acceleration in Discord, it still goes up to 100% 3D GPU usage.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Is that what is causing my issues? 

Up until yesterday it was doing alright. I would have Classic Wow, Discord, Streamlabs, Chrome, and Spotify all open at the same time and not clear 50% 3D rendering.

Yesterday I tried to run fortnite, 144fps mid settings and black screen. Took 2 reboots for the screens to come back. Ever since then no matter what game I play. Even without discord open I'm hitting 100% 3D rendering consistent. 

Junction temp sits at 71c

This card has been nothing but a headache for the past month since I got it. Not sure what to do here. 

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Hi, had the same issues with also x570 base and for myself and asus rog strix 5700xt. have 14 days of support contact and i can give you help what to do:

Problem will 100% sure be solved by DDU to Firmware 19.7.1 (not anything above only exakt this version) 

Any other fix is not needed (doesnt change a thing) but dont enable VSF if it makes everything worse. Also fixes the problem for other games i have.

you might experience video freeze while doing youtube from time to time, but you can enjoy your games  this youtube freeze happend for me twice in 3 weeks so its not as bad as constant freeze in LoL

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

It is worth noting that this problem will  happend hardly when I play just myself and wait game match.But If I play with someone in a team,it will happend easylly.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

tho only correlation I've seen is with audio. only when I am talking in voice chat either on discord or league, this has happened.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I used my 5700xt for 2 months w/o issue.

then i moved the gpu +  os ssd from my old mobo (x470) to the new one (x570 with a 3700x) and the black screen issue and 100% gpu utilization for discord started happening.

After trying deinstals, reinstals, diferent drivers and nothing worked, i just backed up all my data and formated the drive and reinstaled the OS, instaled latest adrenalin driver and problem fixed. No idiotic gpu utilization, no black screens.

I suggest you try a fresh OS instal.

0 Kudos