cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

zzxqd
Adept I

5700xt 100% gpu abnormally

bug:5700xt high gpu load in league of legends(and 1%-5% load is normally)批注 2019-09-17 205717.png

11 Replies
zzxqd
Adept I

There has other problem about 100% gpu abnormal load when no play game.

And 100% gpu abnormally will cause black screen last about 5 seconds(monitor still has signal).

But has twice screen black untill monitor lost signal but other hardware work normally(cpu motherboard...the 'readon' light always lit)

0 Likes
snoopyzx963
Journeyman III

I have the same problem for this case.

LeagueClientUxRender will make gpu over 100%.

0 Likes
wing9746
Journeyman III

I have the same problem for this case.G

Discord and LeagueClientUxRender will make gpu(3D) over 100%.....
Need help pls....

johndoejinx
Journeyman III

Same problem here. You just can't use the 5700 XT with LoL and Discord.

The same thing happens with Discord. Even if I disable hardware acceleration in Discord, it still goes up to 100% 3D GPU usage.

0 Likes

Is that what is causing my issues? 

Up until yesterday it was doing alright. I would have Classic Wow, Discord, Streamlabs, Chrome, and Spotify all open at the same time and not clear 50% 3D rendering.

Yesterday I tried to run fortnite, 144fps mid settings and black screen. Took 2 reboots for the screens to come back. Ever since then no matter what game I play. Even without discord open I'm hitting 100% 3D rendering consistent. 

Junction temp sits at 71c

This card has been nothing but a headache for the past month since I got it. Not sure what to do here. 

0 Likes
morlin3
Journeyman III

Hi, had the same issues with also x570 base and for myself and asus rog strix 5700xt. have 14 days of support contact and i can give you help what to do:

Problem will 100% sure be solved by DDU to Firmware 19.7.1 (not anything above only exakt this version) 

Any other fix is not needed (doesnt change a thing) but dont enable VSF if it makes everything worse. Also fixes the problem for other games i have.

you might experience video freeze while doing youtube from time to time, but you can enjoy your games  this youtube freeze happend for me twice in 3 weeks so its not as bad as constant freeze in LoL

0 Likes
zzxqd
Adept I

It is worth noting that this problem will  happend hardly when I play just myself and wait game match.But If I play with someone in a team,it will happend easylly.

0 Likes
alikhamesy
Journeyman III

tho only correlation I've seen is with audio. only when I am talking in voice chat either on discord or league, this has happened.

0 Likes

yes.it's maybe team voice's problem.And explained why problem usually happend when I play in a team.
yesterday I play with my team and it's seem no problem before we begin match.But when I click the team voice button to check what you say.then the client is no response and screen black.After 5 sec,the gpu load return normal.but client was render to a black block.I move mouse on it and try to make apart of client rerender.Then this problem no happend during i play with my team.

0 Likes

I want to test my theory. try getting into a voice chat with a friend on messenger on an internet browser (I use chrome). then load the client and click around to see if the problem occurs. Chrome uses chromium (think of it like the browser's engine), and both Discord and the LOL client are built on Electron which also uses chromium, so if another app could cause the crash then chromium could be the issue. let me know if it works (or breaks).

0 Likes
aysell
Journeyman III

I used my 5700xt for 2 months w/o issue.

then i moved the gpu +  os ssd from my old mobo (x470) to the new one (x570 with a 3700x) and the black screen issue and 100% gpu utilization for discord started happening.

After trying deinstals, reinstals, diferent drivers and nothing worked, i just backed up all my data and formated the drive and reinstaled the OS, instaled latest adrenalin driver and problem fixed. No idiotic gpu utilization, no black screens.

I suggest you try a fresh OS instal.

0 Likes