cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

maxnak4
Adept I

Re: 5700 XT using Kraken G12 High Junction Temps

Sorry not overclocked to 2100mhz exactly, the target frequency is set to 2100mhz but it sits around 2050-2060mhz.

Something interesting I’ve noticed is once I overclock to 1900mhz or higher the edge temps max out at 55 degrees regardless of pump speed or fan speed. Junction temps will continue to rise according to how far I overclock it, but again once they top out fan speed and pump speed make no difference in temps.

0 Likes
delltech1
Adept I

Btw it looks like that AIO or watercooled RX 5700 xt cards do not have flickering and bsod problems, only if you do not use the 4pin fan connector on the graphic card. I did have a lot of problems with it, but after i have switched to Alphacool Eiswolf which doesnt use the fan port at all no issues....

0 Likes
maxnak4
Adept I

If you plug any fans up to the card’s fan header I highly recommend that you download the morepowertool from Igor’s Lab to adjust the RPM range so the card knows the range of the aftermarket fan(s). I have my card header unplugged and confirm, the card won’t have any issues with that header open.

0 Likes
farns
Adept I

I made a blower case out of cardboard with my aio, water\air. Memory temps run like a champ.

0 Likes
zuluagasd
Journeyman III

Could you post pictures? Please

0 Likes