cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

noko
Adept III

5700 XT Performance Overlay and ReLive (Fixed, can be replicated)

Performance Overlay only comes on the desktop, every game I tried the hotkey does not open it up inside the game. Changed the hotkey to different keystrokes still no go. AMD Link works and shows the performance parameters. When I have two monitors on, extended, the Overlay shows up on the second (non primary) monitor - in games it does not show up at all on either monitors. Going to one monitor does not fix Performance Overlay in games.

Relive does not work period, neither on the desktop when Record Desktop is enabled or any game. With all settings rest except record desktop, toggling record hotkey on and then off will create a Relive Folder in the default location but no recordings are saved (tried different folders)

Used DDU in safe mode, installed 19.7.1 drivers upon restart. Installed Relive and turned on.

Alt Z for Radeon Overlay works only on the desktop, that too does not work in any game. Turned off Steam Overlay which did not make a difference.

I have no crashing in games, card is performing well otherwise.

Ryzen 2700

5700 XT 50th AE

X370 ASUS Crosshair 6 Hero

32gb of DDR 4 3200 cas 14

Latest chipset drivers dated 7/7/19

Win 10 64 1903 (Game Mode off)(On/off makes no difference)

0 Likes
3 Replies
noko
Adept III

Fixed both issues, this is what I did to resolve problem.

• Used CClean to clean the registry
  • Reload the most recent AMD chipset drivers, just installed again the most recent ones from AMD
  • Did a clean install of 19.7.1

ReLive desktop recording works, turning on.off recording in a game with AMD link also works

The Performance Overlay also works in games, including Doom.

Looks like I relied too much on DDU to remove the old drivers. Clean install and probably the other actions helped.

0 Likes
noko
Adept III

After driver reload and playing some Doom realized Super Resolution was not selected. Once I activate Super Resolution Relive and Performance Monitoring would not work. Deactivate Super Resolution and Relive and Performance Monitoring Overlay will pop up in Doom and other games. Looks like a bug with the 19.7.1 drivers with the 5700 XT.

0 Likes
noko
Adept III

Once again having same issue with Relive, now with driver 19.7.2. I did not do a Clean Install, just an Express install for 19.7.2. Wanted to do some video's dealing with the 3900x and PCIe 4, testing etc. Did not want to use the CPU for the encoding of it. I will try a Clean Install again etc. if I can't get this to work currently.

0 Likes