cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics

Re: 5700 XT black screen crashes in games, on desktop, or using browser.

Jump to solution

My PSU is a corsair 650 watt. Ran my vega 64 with no problems so I don't suspect any issues arising from that.

0 Likes
playboy1234
Adept I

Jump to solution

it isn't

0 Likes
leonstar03
Adept II

Jump to solution

Since the 26.07.2019 22:40 the problem got fixed for me. playboy1234‌ look above at "Potential Solution:"

0 Likes
markus7912
Adept I

Jump to solution

Like the independent Youtubers pointed out the "Blower Style Cooler" is the biggest problem. You can exchange the Cooler , but you loose the Warranty. Simply not buy the card, if you dont see a better cooling solutions. For example a third party dual fan or better version. Some Aniversary Edition just simply died by normal gaming. If the Cooler is bullsh.. a driver update wont help you.

0 Likes
leonstar03
Adept II

Jump to solution

The Problem is: The Cooler is set in the Wattman Settings to a maximum power of 37% at 100°C and 28% at 90°C. The Wattman setting is wrong. The cooler is not the best but when you put the power of the cooler to 60-70% at 70/90°C and the rest at 50/60% everything is fine and nothing overheats. 

Greetings from Germany

markus7912
Adept I

Jump to solution

Greetings from Switzerland.

torsteyn
Adept I

Jump to solution

Why do I have to do all this, now is not 1991, but 2019, we pay for the product, not a small amount of money for the finished product, we don’t have to do anything else, but have to rely on the finished product, but this product is not ready to be used, so return us the money and the point.!

0 Likes
patent122
Adept II

Jump to solution

Refund the card. It's a disaster currently. It's been 3 drivers and 90% of issues are still not fixed. I still get green screen when installing drivers, Black Ops 4 is still causing driver to crash, Black Ops 1 is still unplayable due to insane stuttering, half of the features like VSR, Enchantmens Sync, GPU Culling are currently broken and can crash your driver... I can't imagine anything like that on nvidia card, I had literally 10 nvidia cards and never had any problem with any of them. Nothing crashed, nothing stuttered, there were no VRAM leaks (yes RX 5700 has vram leak) etc. Thank god I have an opportunity to trade my 5700XT with some money for 1080Ti. Poor guy propably doesn't know what he's packing himself into...

torsteyn
Adept I

Jump to solution

I also picked up my RTX2070 in the store and purchased the rx5700xt, since it seemed to me more productive and cheaper, but now I really regret it, no cheap is worth these problems and nerves like in the case of AMD. I am very disappointed and will probably return to Nvidia again.

leonstar03
Adept II

Jump to solution

after 1 week it happend again

0 Likes