cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

kauzs
Journeyman III

5600g - Pixel screen crash

I bought and build a new PC, with every component new, but some problems start'em to show.

The first time one is the mixed black screen crash with pixel showed (figure 1 and 2 at the bottom of the post), I was playing Runescape 3 but started to happen in other apps, like when I was using Opera. One thing to notice is that, when this happens, I was listening to sounds in general, like the game sound or music, when that black screen showed my sound just crashes too, could be some problem related to APU maybe.

Another problem is that my computer randomly restarted, with no warning shown on the screen, but that one I think is not related to the above. 

Both problems are so annoying that in one day my computer has 6 restarts and 2 black screens.

Disclaimer: every driver, app, and OS is in his latest driver and update available.

I don't know what could happen, I need some help to solve any of these problems.

Setup:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics.
Motherboard: MSI 550M Mortar Wifi
Memory: DDR4 2x8 Gb 3200Mhz GEIL Orion
SSD: WD Blue SSN, 500GB M2

PSU: Pichau Gaming Nidus 500W 80 Bronze Plus

Radeon Software version: 21.11.1 Updated today

Black screen with blue pixelBlack screen with blue pixelBlack screen with green pixelBlack screen with green pixel

5 Replies
RunAnywhere
Journeyman III

I had the same problem with main b450 tomahawk max ii and Ryzen 5 5600G.

Not fixed it and waiting resolves.

0 Likes

Did you fix it?

0 Likes
mb
Journeyman III

The same problem here, I don't know why I wanted to test an AMD, I've always used the other brand and never had a problem but this one with a NEW COMPUTER has this problem. I hope AMD does something about this.

Setup:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics.
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME A520M-E
Memory: DDR4 1x8 Gb 3200Mhz T-Force
HD: Toshiba 500GB (Pop!_OS)

SSD: Lexar 250GB (WIndows)

PSU: Pichau Nidus 500

OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits | Pop!_OS 20.10 (Both after a while playing have the problem.)

Radeon Software version: 21.11.1 | amdgpu / Mesa 21.3.5 Updated.

0 Likes
Balaji
Journeyman III

Did it fix?

0 Likes
Balaji
Journeyman III

Is it fixed now i too have the problem. I played assassin creed black flag 

0 Likes