cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

ChandraPrakash
Journeyman III

560 x having issues with photo shop and SketchUp

I have  acer nitro 5- I'm facing problem with the photoshop and sketch, can someone help me with this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
TyredOfTen
Adept I

ChandraPrakash -

Have you recently experienced an update to the Radeon driver(s) and/or software.  I recently "suffered" an unexpected update apparently to both, and now the colours in two different versions of SketchUp are all messed up.  So far, I've not found any issues in any other programs.  However, when I start up my computer now, I get a variety of black screens, some with pink bars, some with bars of varying shades of grey, some with both pink and grey bars... all this until the computer is completely booted to the desktop.

In this post,  Update(s) Changed Displayed Colours, you will see the driver(s) and/or software that was updated.  So far I've received no suggestions as to what the issue may be or how to fix it.  Perhaps if you can provide more, our combined info may help in garnering a solution.  I logged in today to add info from the display properties box in Device Manager because I cannot get into the control panel of the AMD Radeon software.

Currently:
AMD Radeon R7 Graphics
Device Type:  Display Adapters
Driver Version:  27.20.1034.6

AMD RADEON R7 M440
Device Type:  Display Adapters
Driver Version:  27.20.1034.6

The following was listed in Update History on 16 Dec 2020:
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - SoftwareComponent - 27.2010.0.0 Successfully installed
Advanced Micro devices, Inc. - Display - 27.20.1034.6 Successfully installed

0 Likes