cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

arpit1234
Adept I

19.7.3 Didnt fix blank wattman issues.

After clean uninstall of 19.7.2, i downloaded 19.7.3 in the hope that the global wattman issues will be fixed but they didn't.

Its still showing nothing, completely blank.

The whole problem is in the link: https://community.amd.com/thread/241608

0 Likes
2 Replies
osirismelb
Adept III

Mine was fine and stable for awhile but again last night it crashed while playing F1 2019 and stopped showing GPU temp and fan speed and caused a crash which then locked up my monitor and wouldn't show anything at all until I unplugged the monitor and rebooted again.

And now it's ok showing temp and fan speed until I start up F1 2019 again and it stops. You can literally see in the performance graphs where it stops showing the data and then starts again as soon as I close F1 2019.

I'm almost at the point I want to return the card and go to Nvidia. I have until today to decide and cancel my waterblock order with EK for the 5700 XT.

0 Likes
nozet
Adept II

Hey. The exact same problem (the sound on hdmi also breaks). I have a 1440p monitor and a refresh rate of 75 Hz. I noticed that if you set the refresh rate to 60 Hz, then everything works fine. Or if you connect a second monitor with 60Hz. I'm really starting to think that this is a video card problem, not a driver issue.
1.jpg2.jpg

0 Likes