Journeyman III

1-Second Screen Blinking

The computer is a Daten DC2A-S. Below, its configuration:

• Desktop: Daten DC2A-S
    • Motherboard: Daten DA3PR
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G with Radeon Graphics
    • Chipset: AMD B450
    • RAM: 8GB 2666MHz
  • Display: Daten 22P1E (white labeled from AOC 22P1E)

The screen blinking issue appears ramdomly after I start access to heavy pages on Microsoft Edge, normally when I click on a link from Google Search, but it also happened a few times with some Windows Apps, like WhatsApp, when launching them. It takes about 1 second, the screen becomes black, and after that the screen and Windows system works normally, but with launched app minimized.

The only evidence of error happened is a log on Windows' Event Viewer:

Some details from the last occurrenceSome details from the last occurrenceOther details from the last ocurrenceOther details from the last ocurrenceA list of last occurrencesA list of last occurrences

About 3% of the same computers of other users on my company experienced that issue.

We contacted Daten company and they changed display, processor, drive and whole computer, and the issue continues happening.

On the last installation of AMD Driver (AMD Radeon Graphics 31.0.12019.16007), it also installed AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition, that launches a report form after the issue happens.

Any help?

0 Likes
1 Reply
kokbira
Journeyman III

I have a copy of the last report sent by AMD Software on my computer, but it is a zip with some XML, JSON and LOG files, I cannot attach here

0 Likes