cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

z3ph1r
Adept I

Проблемы с RX 480

Всем привет. С недавнего времени, вроде бы после обновления на драйвера 21.3.1 (WHQL), начались проблемы с видеокартой.

Система:

• Intel Xeon e3 1270v2
  • Asus P8Z77V-LX
  • Sapphire RX 480 8gb NITRO+
  • Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16gb 1867mhz
  • Corsair VS650w
  • Windows 10 Home x64 20H2, номер сборки 19042.868
  • Монитор Samsung SyncMasterSA350H 60hz

Как проявляется:

1. Во время игр периодически, в рандомные моменты, были мерцания экрана (чёрный экран), в углу монитора надпись HDMI, то есть как-будто я выдёргивал и вставлял обратно кабель.
  2. В браузере, когда смотрел видео и на рабочем столе периодически на разных участках экрана появлялись синие точки. Иногда они мерцали, иногда просто загорались. Пару раз было мерцание экрана розовым цветом.

На этом этапе я грешил на кабель HDMI и на выбранный формат пикселей (драйвера по умолчанию устанавливали YcbCr 4:4:4, я менял на RGB 4:4:4), потому что когда я менял его туда-сюда, у меня возникали эти синие точки на экране, но на YcbCr их не было. Это не решило проблему: чёрные экраны всё ещё возникали, я перезагрузился в безопасный режим и удалил драйвера AMD cleanup utility. Перезагрузился, снова поставил 21.3.1 (WHQL), на этот раз в настройках не менял формат пикселей, но на всякий случай отключил пункты "Обеспечение соединения HDMI" и "HDCP". Это тоже не помогло. Я полез с этим вопросом в гугл и начитался там про отвал чипа. Полез проверять видеокарту Furmark - проходит без каких-либо проблем, греется до 82 в пике, никаких артефактов. На всякий случай вытащил карту, разобрал, промокнул термопрокладки (немного потёкшие были, но не высохшие), следы потёков стёр спиртом, нанёс новую термопасту (последний раз менял полгода назад, сейчас было видно, что она "подустала", но ещё не высохла), собрал обратно. На всякий случай поменял HDMI кабель на предыдущий. Furmark проходит спокойно без артефактов с макс. температурой 78, в простое температура тоже на 4-6 градусов меньше, чем до замены термопасты. В браузере тоже всё спокойно было какое-то время, в Warframe поиграл - всё в порядке. Подумалось, что и правда в кабеле было дело и в потёшких термопрокладках.
Сегодня, пару часов назад, сел играть в Minecraft. Около часа всё было нормально, потом резко пару раз мигнул чёрный экран и так и остался. Игра работает, слышно на фоне. Перезагружаю ПК, показывается логотип Asus, потом чёрный экран. Ждал минуту (система на SSD, должна уже запуститься), перезагружаю снова. После лого Asus получаю BSOD с текстом "Вашему ПК не удалось правильно отключиться, требуемое устройство не подключено или недоступно, код ошибки 0xc0000225". Перезагружаюсь, сразу же лезу в UEFI, он открывается и в нём на тёмных участках вижу уже мои любимые синие мерцающие точки, к ним добавилось немного синих горизонтальных полос. Выхожу из UEFI, перезагружаюсь, снова лезу в UEFI - синих точек нет. Перезагружаюсь и жду загрузку системы, система опять не прогружается и даёт BSOD с таким же текстом, я выбираю загрузку в безопасном режиме, гуглю код ошибки, понимаю, что из-за драйвера. В безопасном режиме всё запустилось без визуальных проблем, удаляю драйвер при помощи AMD cleanup utility, перезагружаю ПК. Система запустилась, Windows через пару минут поставила какой-то свой драйвер мне на видеокарту (в диспетчере устройств, в видеокарте, написаны версия 27.20.1034.6, дата разработки 21.08.2020). Погуглил, у многих тоже возникли проблемы с последним драйвером. Решил сюда написать. Пока всё это писал, никаких визуальных проблем не испытал. Вся проблема действительно в последней версии драйвера или у меня всё-таки что-то с видеокартой, например отвал чипа?
Покупал её в магазине в конце 2016го, гарантия уже кончилась...

0 Likes
3 Replies
z3ph1r
Adept I

Прикреплю скриншоты того, как выглядела ситуация в UEFI и самого BSOD: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Плюс, пара видео, которые успел отснять чуть раньше, когда всё это у меня только началось:

Spoiler
Spoiler

0 Likes
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes

I'm sorry, my fault - I didn't read it. I will try to use my meager knowledge of English and the help of an translator.

Problems with the RX 480

Hello everyone. Recently, it seems that after updating to drivers 21.3.1 (WHQL), problems with the video card began.

System:

• Intel Xeon e3 1270v2
  • Asus P8Z77V-LX
  • Sapphire RX 480 8gb NITRO+
  • Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16gb 1867mhz
  • Сorsair VS650w
  • Windows 10 Home x64 20H2, build number 19042.868
  • Samsung SyncMasterSA350H 60hz Monitor

How it manifests itself:

During games, periodically, in random moments, there were flickers of the screen (black screen), in the corner of the monitor the inscription HDMI, that is, as if I pulled out and inserted the cable back.
In the browser, when I watched the video and on the desktop, blue dots periodically appeared on different parts of the screen. Sometimes they flickered, sometimes they just lit up. A couple of times, the screen flickered pink.
At this stage, I was sinning on the HDMI cable and on the selected pixel format (the default drivers set YCbCr 4:4:4, I changed to RGB 4:4:4), because when I changed it back and forth, I had these blue dots on the screen, but on YCbCr they were not. This didn't solve the problem: black screens were still appearing, I rebooted to safe mode and removed the AMD cleanup utility drivers. I rebooted, put 21.3.1 (WHQL) again, this time I did not change the pixel format in the settings, but just in case I disabled the "Providing an HDMI connection" and "HDCP" items. That didn't help either. I went to Google with this question and read about the chip dump there. It is useful to check the Furmark video card-it passes without any problems, it warms up to 82 in the peak, no artifacts. Just in case, I pulled out the map, disassembled it, blotted the thermal pads (they were a little runny, but not dry), wiped off the traces of the drips with alcohol, applied a new thermal paste (the last time I changed it six months ago, now it was clear that it was "tired", but not yet dry), and put it back together. Just in case, I changed the HDMI cable to the previous one. Furmark runs smoothly without artifacts with max. with a temperature of 78, the idle temperature is also 4-6 degrees less than before replacing the thermal paste. In the browser, too, everything was quiet for a while, in Warframe I played - everything is fine. It occurred to me that the truth was in the cable and in the funny thermal pads.
Today, a couple of hours ago, I sat down to play Minecraft. For about an hour, everything was fine, then the black screen flashed sharply a couple of times and remained there. The game is running, you can hear it in the background. I restart the PC, the Asus logo is shown, then the black screen. I waited a minute (the system is on the SSD, it should already start), I restart again. After the Asus logo, I get a BSOD with the text "Your PC failed to properly disconnect, the required device is not connected or unavailable, error code 0xc0000225". I reboot, immediately climb into UEFI, it opens and in it, in the dark areas, I already see my favorite blue flickering dots, some blue horizontal stripes have been added to them. I exit UEFI, reboot, and go back to UEFI - there are no blue dots. I reboot and wait for the system to boot, the system does not boot again and gives a BSOD with the same text, I choose to boot in safe mode, google the error code, I understand that because of the driver. In safe mode, everything started without visual problems, I remove the driver using AMD cleanup utility, restart the PC. The system started, Windows in a couple of minutes put some of its driver on my video card (in the device manager, in the video card, version 27.20.1034.6 is written, the development date is 21.08.2020). I Googled, many also had problems with the latest driver. I decided to write here. While I was writing all this, I didn't experience any visual problems. The whole problem is really in the latest version of the driver, or do I still have something with the video card, such as a chip dump?
I bought it in the store at the end of 2016, the warranty has already ended...