cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

s0dd
Journeyman III

Проблемы с видеокартой RX 570

После установки видеокарты RX 570 на материнскую плату ASRock B450 Pro4 (UEFI 3.31) я не могу зайти в БИОС. Заставка AsRock не появляется, после нажатия кнопки Del чёрный экран остаётся до перезапуска компьютера. ОС запускается после 20-30 секунд после включения компьютера если не нажимать никакие кнопки на клавиатуре. Если отключить видеокарту и подключить монитор к выходу на материнской плате, заставка AsRock появляется и в БИОС зайти можно. Я сбрасывал настройки БИОС уже несколько раз и пробовал версии 3.20 и 3.31. Видеокарта соединена с монитором через переходник VGA-DisplayPort. Переходник исправен, если подключить его к разъёму на материнской плате изображение выводится на монитор. Видеокарта работает стабильно, температуры не поднимаются выше 67 градусов под нагрузкой. Мой процессор - Ryzen 3 2200G, SSD Kingston A400 240GB, блок питания XFX P1-400B-XTFR 400W. 

----------------------------------------------

After installing the RX 570 graphics card on the ASRock B450 Pro4 motherboard (UEFI 3.31), I can’t enter the BIOS. The AsRock screensaver does not appear, after pressing the Del button, the black screen remains until the computer restarts. The OS starts after 20-30 seconds after turning on the computer if you do not press any buttons on the keyboard. If you disconnect the video card and connect the monitor to the output on the motherboard, the AsRock splash screen appears and you can enter BIOS. I reset BIOS settings several times already and tried versions 3.20 and 3.31. The video card is connected to the monitor via a VGA-DisplayPort adapter. The adapter is working, if you connect it to the connector on the motherboard, the image is displayed on the monitor. The video card works stably, temperatures do not rise above 67 degrees under load. My processor is a Ryzen 3 2200G, Kingston A400 240GB SSD, XFX P1-400B-XTFR 400W power supply. Sorry for my mistakes, I am writing to you through a translator.

0 Likes
0 Replies