Встроенная графика Vega 8. Если я в играх Rise of the Tomb Raider и Shadow of the Tomb Raider включаю в настройках DirectX 12, то игра не стартует, а система уходит в синий экран. Вроде как Vega 8 поддерживает DirectX 12.1. Что я делаю не так? Как мне запустить игру на DirectX 12?
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 Build 17763.316 (x64), видеодрайвер, драйвер на чипсет последние
Ошибка на синем экране:
На вашем ПК возникли проблемы и его необходимо перезагрузить. Мы собираем информацию об ошибке, а затем его нужно перезагрузить.
Код ошибки: VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR
Также не запускается игра Wolfenstein II The New Colossus. Выходит ошибка
Vega 8 integrated graphics in Ryzen 3 2200G. If I turn on DirectX 12 in the Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider games, the game does not start, and the system goes to the blue screen. It seems like Vega 8 supports DirectX 12.1. What am I doing wrong? How do I run a game on DirectX 12?
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 Build 17763.316 (x64), video driver, latest chipset driver
Error on blue screen:
Your PC has problems and needs to reboot. We collect information about the error, and then you need to restart it.
Error code: VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR
Also, the game Wolfenstein II The New Colossus does not start. There is an error
From what I read it is mainly due to the Graphics driver as per this article on how to fix that particular error: https://www.techclassy.com/fix-video-dxgkrnl-fatal-error/
Here is how to do a "Clean" Boot into Windows Desktop:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows
It will help immensely to know your computer hardware and software installed. Plus Make & Model of Ryzen and motherboard and AMD Driver installed.
Go here to download the proper APU Ryzen driver : AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops
Use this basic procedure to remove the current APU Integrated Driver and installing the updated or current driver:
install AMD driver:
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update. Windows Must be fully updated because the latest AMD Drivers requires all the latest "Optional" and "Recommended" updates to be installed.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software and disconnect the internet from your computer. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from Wagnardsoft Forum in Safe Mode. This will eliminate all traces of the AMD driver and software from your computer.
Delete C: \ AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot
3) Go to Device Manager and click "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you have downloaded manually. Make sure you disable the Internet to prevent Windows from installing a newer version. So configure windows to prevent it from updating drivers via windows update. So it has been mentioned to disable any anti-virus programs before installing AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C: \ AMD folder from the root directory. To save space on the HDD.
6) Enable both the Internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.
elstaci, thanks for the answer. I did everything as you said, but still the system crashes into the blue screen of Windows death when you start games in DirectX 12 mode (((
I installed the old driver version 18.9.3, and DirectX 12 is unstable on it. Sometimes the game in DX12 mode starts on this driver 18.9.3, sometimes not.
But why does it not run on the latest driver 19.5.2 in DirectX 12 mode?
I reread your original post (In Russian). You mentioned you have installed "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Version 1809 Build 17763.316 (x64)"
This might be the reason why the AMD Drivers are not working. It may not be compatible with your Windows version. Just guessing since AMD Driver needs to have Windows OS Fully updated via Windows Update.
Found this Nvidia Thread that verifies what I said about not being compatible:
Mr infinit3 is very knowledgeable about Computer and Laptops. I believe he is a professional working in computer.
The only suggestion I have is for you to open a ONLINE AMD SERVICE REQUEST and ask them what AMD driver are compatible with the Ryzen 3 2200g APU for your particular LTSC Windows version. You can open one from here: Online Service Request | AMD Also include why you are using Windows 10 LTSC version.
Otherwise, most likely only AMD Drivers that came out after your Windows version came might work somewhat. Just guessing though.
Try installing the earliest previous AMD Driver from here: AMD Ryzen™ 3 2200G Previous Drivers | AMD
I would try installing the earliest version first: Version 18.8.1 which came out on 08/17/2018. See if it works correctly. If not, then you need to wait until AMD Service emails replies back to let you know if your Windows LTSC is compatible or not with AMD Ryzen APU drivers.
hope AMD Support can find you a driver that will work for your version of Windows.
Good Luck and take care.