Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Journeyman III

5700 XT Anniversary is the worst graphics card I've ever owned

The 5700 XT Anniversary edition is the worst graphics card I've ever owned.  

It over heats extremely fast, and will get to 99% load in pretty much any game created after 2000.

Then once it gets to 99% load for ~10 seconds, it crashes / BSOD windows 99% of the time.

If it stays above 90% load for ~30 seconds, it also crashes / BSOD windows.

In about 50% of my games, it will instantly crashes the game / windows if I load the game.

In about 25% of my games, it will crash the game / windows after anywhere from 5 min to 30 min.

In about 20% of my games, it will randomly crash at least a couple times a week.

In the 5% of my games it doesn't have problems, I could also play them on my x386 computer from 1990.

Every time there is a driver update, there is about a 75% chance that windows will BSOD / crash.

There is a 20% chance that it will corrupt the windows operating system, and I will have to reinstall windows.

There is a 5% chance that nothing bad will happen, but then as soon as I start playing a game there is a 95% chance it will overheat or crash anyway.

To anyone thinking of buying this card, or really any AMD graphics card, I would HIGHLY suggest you do your research, look at all the people who say the same thing about this card, and avoid buying AMD graphics cards like the plague.  

0 Replies