Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU Developer Tools

Stanleych_Lin
Journeyman III

How to access DP AUX channel

Hi, Sirs

We are developing NB LCD “Timing Controller “,In order to access DP AUX channel ,we need “ADL_Display_NativeAUXChannel_Access” .. will you able to release relative document and header file to us ?

My personal email is: stanleych_lin@w1tek.com

Thanks

Stanley     

0 Likes
6 Replies
dipak
Big Boss

Hi Stanley,

Thank you for reaching out. I have whitelisted you for the AMD Developers community.

As I am aware, a customer needs to sign an NDA to access the DP AUX channel related documentation and SDK. Please contact your AMD representative who may help you in this regard.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Stanleych_Lin
Journeyman III

Hi, Dipak 

Thanks for prompt responce .

Would you please bridge your NDA team to me ? 

Thanks

Stanley 

0 Likes

I will check with the ADL team and get back to you.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi Stanley,

I have sent you a private message. Please check your community inbox.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Hi Dipak,

Thanks for your kindly reply.

I would respond to your requirement as below :

1) about your company (e.g. name, location) and work

The company name is "W1 TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD." (維毅科技有限公司, W1 TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (findcompany.com.tw)),  a subsidiary of "ILI TECHNOLOGY CORP (奕力科技股份有限公司, http://www.ilitek.com/page/about/index.aspx?kind=1).  The company is located at Hsinchu, Taiwan.
The company was founded in 2022/04, and is committed to the development of control ICs on the panel (e.g. eDP Timing Controller on the panel of NoteBook).

I am handling part of product development job (Product management).  

2) purpose for accessing the related documentation

When the chip( eDP TCON ) is mounted on the PCB of a panel, and the panel has been assembled in the NoteBook, and then if the panel maker would like to modified the settings of TCON ( settings are stored in a EEPROM/FLASH on PCB), this is the scene we encountered.
We would develop a software tool running on a NB to communicate with our chip on the panel through the eDP interface. The tool will use the AUX commands to achieve the requirement. That's the reason why we want to apply for the access of the documentation and SDK.

Thanks.

Stanley

0 Likes

Thanks for the above information. I have forwarded your request to the appropriate team.

Thanks.

0 Likes