cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Will My Proposed System Build Be Suitable For PUBG, Dayz etc?

Jump to solution

I am looking at doing a new build with an ASUS prime X370-Pro, Ryzen 5 1600, 16gb G.Skill Flare-X F4-2400C15D, samsung 850 evo ssd, seagate firecuda 2tb sshd. Its all just within my budget. Can anyone tell me if this will all work together ok for gaming pubg, dayz sa and similar games?

Any suggestions for better motherboard around the $230 aud?

Cheers.

Steve

Message was edited by: Matt B

We have updated the title of this discussion with relevant details to better describe your issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Re: Hi. New build help.

Jump to solution

can i make suggestion if you didnt purchese yet. dude seriously just get get the flare x 14d not 15 or 16d chips. if you didnt order it yet get the flare x 14cl 14d 3200mhz sticks you will not be unhappy.... see ryzen doesnt like odd timings nor 16d chips but they will run maybe.... dude get flare x 14d cl 3200mhz you will be in happy zone

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

Hello pal, this configuration is quite great, they would work excellent for your needs.

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

Awesome thanks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

Jump to solution

Looks like for Australia that motherboard is the best you can get for that price. Should work well with that system build.  What GPU will you be using with that build though?

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

I am going to use the R9 290X out of my current system until I can afford something newer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Jump to solution

thumbs up...!!! looks like a good combo.. !

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

ok cheers guys. have to check now that the other stuff I am buying is compatible

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Jump to solution

can i make suggestion if you didnt purchese yet. dude seriously just get get the flare x 14d not 15 or 16d chips. if you didnt order it yet get the flare x 14cl 14d 3200mhz sticks you will not be unhappy.... see ryzen doesnt like odd timings nor 16d chips but they will run maybe.... dude get flare x 14d cl 3200mhz you will be in happy zone

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

Jump to solution

see if you get 2400 sticks u loose massive performance on ryzen.  but they work just fine ... just gooogle flare x ryzen and boom you got it... yup silver black do it.. peace out bro

Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

done. changed to that ram. thanks very much for that i didnt have a clue

0 Kudos