cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

sauron07
Journeyman III

Why does the product verification tool give me a password and email do not match error? I am using the same login info as AMD rewards

I recently purchased an RX590 and installed it in my pc.  Installed the card, created an AMD rewards account and downloaded the product verification tool, but I am unable to run the tool as I constantly get an email and password do not match error.  I am using the same login that works for the AMD rewards site and have changed the password and redownloaded the tool multiple times and even created another account with a different email and password and still get the same error.  The frustrating thing is that I have submitted two support tickets and both answers I got back were completely unresponsive to my issue and were cut and paste "You must have a qualifying product installed....." answers.  It is obvious no one even took the time to read the information I sent or the attachments I provided.  Hopefully someone in the forum has gone thru this or a responsible AMD employee will see this and provide actual support.

0 Likes
2 Replies
meivega
Journeyman III

Hello,

I did not had the same problem like you but i got the same bs emails from them.

Just keep writing them!

the first 2 emails i got was probably from a bot

3rd mail was like ...do you still have a problem ...reply back within 24 hours or this ticket will be permanently closed.

and the 4th was from a real person!!!

so just keep sending them emails .)

0 Likes
who_am_l
Journeyman III

I found a solution for the AMD Radeon Software & Drivers Bug "Radeon Software and Drivers versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest version(s)." and  "Radeon Settings and Driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest version(s)." To solve the bug, please follow the steps:

1. Open the Device Manager
  2. Search your graphic card (Display Adapters > Your Graphic Card)
  3. Right click it and open the Properties
  4. Go to Driver and click Update Driver
  5. Browse now your computer for drivers
  6. Pick the list of avaible drivers on your computer
  7. Select the latest installed AMD Radeon Driver and click on next

Now, the AMD will be install and after that, restart your pc and the AMD Driver will work.

0 Likes