cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

KBlack69Z
Journeyman III

Why can we not PREORDER 'ONE' graphics card to help the real customers, not the scalpers?

I'm willing to submit receipts for the system parts I'm building to prove I'm trying to get the one system built. But it seems scammers, scalpers, and others are getting these from the real users who need them to complete their systems. I understand making money, but it might be a GREAT idea to help the customers who spread the 'word of mouth' and support for your company, and not the ones who just want the dollars. How about helping your real users if you really care?

1 Reply
ScotchFury
Challenger

Would be a bonus if people refused to overpay for products trying to be inflated by a large amount.. Be it GPUs, CPUs, or even things like concert tickets etc.

would stop places / people burying to buy up to make a quick buck. Fair enough if needed for business or haven’t the option of holding out or using a 2nd hand or older card.

But seems there is enough willing to pay / purchase at crazy inflated markups, so they keep doing it.. 
but the real issue is they’re just not able to produce enough cards atm.

im still stuck using my RX 580 because I refuse to pay the prices currently being asked on any GPU with HDMI 2.1

0 Likes