cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Adept I
Adept I

where can one buy a ryzen 7 1800 with cpu cooler in the United States

I am looking for the Ryzen 1800 with a cpu cooler or a cpu cooler that will work with the AM4 motherboards.  So far, everything I find is in Europe or Australia / New Zealand.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: where can one buy a ryzen 7 1800 with cpu cooler in the United States

There is no R7 1800, there is an R7 1800X which doesn't include a HSF. The R7 1700 includes a Wraith cooler.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

So I left an "X" off.  This was not helpful.  I want to buy a Ryzen 7 1800X with a cpu cooler.  I know that there is Ryzen 7 1700X with Wraith Spire available.  That was not my question.  I prefer the 1800X.

Failing buying a package, where can I buy an AM4-motherboard-compatible cooler on its own?

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

Again, the 1800X does not ship with a cooler. As for where you can buy one, newegg.com and amazon.com are two popular sites for computer hardware.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

I know it does not in this country - it does in Europe and Australia / New Zealand.  You are missing my point.  Since I cannot get that (why AMD does not offer it here, I do not know), where can I get a cooler that supports the AM4 motherboards?

Why would anybody in his or her right mind buy a processor that he or she cannot cool.

I do not understand why this is so difficult to find!

I am a Prime member with Amazon and a frequent buyer at Newegg.  Neither sell a cooler that works.

Where are the Wraiths for the American market?  Amazon sells a Cooler Master, that does not work without an adapter kit. Yet I can find the Turbo version of the same cooler on sites in Australia and New Zealand.  They will not ship to the US.  Same with Europe or the shipping is as much as the cooler.

My real question is: "Why are all of these thing available in foreign markets and not locally?"

Can someone either a) Tell me where I can buy an AM4 compatible cooler or b) explain AMD's marketing.

I guess there is a c) When will the 1800X / cooler package be available in this country?

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I have the same question. You can go on ebay and find them with cooler on there all day but they also want $600-$999 for the box kit version of the 1800 what is the deal why cant we get them? Why should you have to spend almost $500 for processor them have to get cooler or water cooler and also have to get adapter for AM4 to work. In all for 1800 you are spending over $600. Also the Wraith Max doesn't come with any versions in the USA. What is is up with that?? I

Adept I
Adept I

I bought a Bulldozer Wraith Silent from Amazon that was apparently never used, just put aside because the builder used an aftermarket cooler. Also available on e-bay.  I agree that these should be available new.  It's only supposed to be 95W TDP so why do I need to buy a monster EVO 212 with a six inch vertical fan?

The Wraith Silent is BIG! 125W TDP. Should be plenty for not overclocking.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

you pay less for your components, than the markets you mention and your retail laws are different to the markets you mention.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

This is the very first time I have checked out your website, and I have fallen in love with it. I've bookmarked it!

I suggest for more information in Persian language go to طراحی سایت link

0 Kudos