cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

When I try to install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17 it makes my pc freezes during installation and doesn't recover after that and when trying to restart it a black screen appaers and the device doen't open again.Tried so many times and the sam

When I try to install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17 it makes my pc freezes during installation and doesn't recover after that and when trying to restart it a black screen appaers and the device doen't open again.Tried so many times and the same problem occurs also with Crimson edition 16.12.1

Hope that someone can help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: When I try to install Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17 it makes my pc freezes during installation and doesn't recover after that and when trying to restart it a black screen appaers and the device doen't open again.Tried so many times and the

Someone might be able to help if you post your question in the correct forum. That would be > Drivers & Software  and include the following in your new post > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Kudos