cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted

what is the offensive language ?

what is the offensive language ?

I was trying to post a description of a freeze with some attachment and technical characteristics and i get a "offensive language"

I may be Greek and not native speaker of English but non of the world used or numbers seem offensive language to me so what with the auto "offensive language" on publish ?

Maybe some of my worlds have a weird syntax as i think in Greek not English but that is far from  "offensive language"

What is the auto block get as "offensive language" ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: what is the offensive language ?

The auto filter software is really daft when it comes to what is and what is not offensive. Best thing to do is take a screenshot of it and paste it inline as an image, as long as there's no racist or swear words the mods won't have a problem.

Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

yes it is pretty bad filter when you accidently put . the words hard and on together . lol... hard on hard-on hardon

Highlighted

Thanks for the reply's black_zion  , rebelyell  i am appropriating it

I wish it was just put ***** over a offending word in the end i deleted almost all my post minus technical characteristics and could not  post so i just did not post .

I will love it if anyone takes a time to look at my older post (  RX 480 colour screen and freeze ) as it was my 1st post i did not mark it as a question by my mistake . Any advice as how to edit an old post to turn it as a question will also be welcomed .

Thanks for the reply's and sorry for acting so noob like  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

should be on right side of screen. actions then edit i believe

Highlighted

thanks for the reply rebelyell and the advice i appreciate it

it is on the right unfortunately no option any longer as far as i see to make it a question . Still this was a useful advice and thanks you for the time and reply

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Exemplar
Exemplar

yup use the other thread maybe delete this on.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Done. Previous thread marked as question, hence am locking this one.