cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jamjarjunkie
Journeyman III

Wait time on Assassin's Creed Odyssey key with AMD Rewards?

Hi, I redeemed the AMD "Raise the Game Promotion" using a Powercolor Red Dragon RX Vega 56 from Overclockers. I have got the first 2 games that are on steam (Don't remember the names). And I am just waiting to receive a key for Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Is there a particular time scale to wait for a key to be sent or anything additional that I need to do to help the process along? I just want to confirm when I can expect the key so I can plan a day to let it download. I maybe jumping the gun with this question as the card was installed on Saturday. But I was only wondering since the system is automated so theoretically should run 24/7, unless the sending process is during Business days (Monday to Friday). Again, I maybe too quick in asking but only want to confirm to help me or others in future reference.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution
jamjarjunkie
Journeyman III

pastedImage_0.png

I'm guessing expected wait time to be 1/2 weeks which is a shame. However, at least we have an idea on the situation.

If and when we get the keys follow this:

pastedImage_1.png

Alternatively if we don't get keys at least we will get something else of the same value.

pastedImage_0.png

Last Edit:

I have just received my key so I guess the expected wait time is going to be around 5-7 days if they have no keys. There shouldn't be any problems for the next month or so as they have keys. But if they do end up running out the wait time should be similar to mine.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
artafern
Journeyman III

Same problem (waiting on code) and I think that we are more. Support don´t work and we payed for components.

0 Likes
jamjarjunkie
Journeyman III

pastedImage_0.png

I'm guessing expected wait time to be 1/2 weeks which is a shame. However, at least we have an idea on the situation.

If and when we get the keys follow this:

pastedImage_1.png

Alternatively if we don't get keys at least we will get something else of the same value.

pastedImage_0.png

Last Edit:

I have just received my key so I guess the expected wait time is going to be around 5-7 days if they have no keys. There shouldn't be any problems for the next month or so as they have keys. But if they do end up running out the wait time should be similar to mine.

pastedImage_0.png