cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

vikas_maksimova
Journeyman III

Should i fill a complain on your trusted Retailers by CONSUMER PROTECTIVE Act 1986 ? from india

One of the trusted retailer of AMD i.e "M.D. Computers", on Saturday 20th July 2019 price of this product was Rs 42299, but on Monday i.e. today 22nd July 2019, they have increased the priced Rs 43499.

Why they have increased the price suddenly ?

Since other retailer like "Primeabgb"is selling at Rs 42,468.

Since AMD Company is selling this product at 499 dollar as per lunching date to consumer, additional 18 % will be added which became Rs 40546, according to India as well as if they are taking additional RS 2000  as a profit its okay, but how can they do increase they product value  and charging more money.

Since this two are trusted retailer company from india which is showing on your website and i am attachng the proof to you inorder make it transparency.

Should i fill a complain on him as per the CONSUMER PROTECTIVE Act 1986 ?

Rather you will do something in-order to save the other consumer from the to overpaid products

0 Likes
1 Reply

NOTE: Everything I am commenting on is just my own opinion.

I have no idea what the laws for Retailers are for consumers but here in the US, Retailers can charge whatever they want to the customer unless it goes again the product's manufacturer policy.

As long as the Retailer doesn't falsely advertise a certain price and then charge a different price that is being advertised. Or any way try to cheat the consumer with false pricing on the package and then ring up a higher price on the cash register. In another words, as long as the Retailer is not doing anything illegal, they can charge whatever they want.

Most products have a MSRP. But this is just more of a recommendation to the Retailer then the actual final price. If you believe that particular Retailer is charging more than what others are charging, purchase the product at the other Retailer that is cheaper.

Are you forced to purchase the AMD Product at the more expensive Retailer? 

If you believe the Overpriced Retailer is doing something illegal against Indian Consumer laws, then by all means put in a complaint.

0 Likes