cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Sapphire has their listings of their Nitro series up for the 6800 series cards.

I think it's probably a placeholder from a template that will get removed once they are officially launched. 8.1 will definitely be removed, and Windows 7 will likely be removed as well since new games are locked often to Windows 10 by the required store or by the game itself.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Sapphire has their listings of their Nitro series up for the 6800 series cards.

This has to be just an error the web designer made. Probably copied and pasted old info then added in the new stuff and missed the OS support/

0 Kudos
Challenger
Challenger

I'm playing Serious Sam 4 right now. It's suppose to be locked to Win 10 but it's running fine on Win 7. I'm using an Nvidia card and Vulcan.

Challenger
Challenger

Some people will give up AMD before they give up Win 7

Adept II
Adept II

I just checked. There is a Windows 7 driver for the RX 6800XT. I am using the latest Adrenalin 2020 driver on Windows 7 for the RX 5500XT myself right now. But I am using an older Radeon Settings because I think the newer ones stink.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

Not only are there drivers, they are WHQL CERTIFIED...

image.png

0 Kudos
Adept II
Adept II

But the current Radeon Settings software iteration is so bad it is not usable for me.

0 Kudos