cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

marufura
Adept I

Re: Just as I though. Congratulations on winning this one wit...

Jump to solution

I agree. This is absolutely unacceptable!

Unfortunately the only thing those huge companies really care about is money. Not buying their products is the only language they understand. And that is one of the reasons why I posted here. To make people see how AMD will treat them. I am not really active on social media so I can't go that route. But I really think that'd be the only thing they would really understand... if one of our stories went viral on social media. If anybody has the power to do so - or knows somebody who is big on social media - I think that could possibly change something.

Until then we at least have each other. To cry on each other's shoulders... ;-))

skocza, best of luck once again to you! Keep us updated and let us know if there is anything we can do.

0 Likes
skocza
Journeyman III

Re: Just as I though. Congratulations on winning this one wit...

Jump to solution

Yup indeed that social media coukd be a way to go, tbh i also didnt happen to go there and try it there , i could .. maybe will try if this standard approach wont help :-).

indeed at have each other to cry on shoulders, help a bit man ;-).

Many thanks marufura once again for all your advise and definitelly will keep you all posted about this all! Hopefully with good end soon

0 Likes