cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: ReLive overlay quits working during game and cant record.

ray_m I got a reply from Battleye this is what they said:

Dear NitroViper,

Please report to them that they should properly sign these DLLs like their other (driver) files. For some reason they are not and this can cause such problems.

There is no reason for a big company not to sign their files in this day and age.

Dear NitroViper,

Your specific issue seems to be unrelated though since you don't get any block message.

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Dear NitroViper,

No log, but it clearly loads for you without issues, otherwise it would never work. There is another issue at work for you here.

Either way, they should properly sign their files, so all versions can be whitelisted by us all the time. I assume they tested some internal version that is not whitelisted on our side yet.

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

ray_m

Any news on this? The replies from Battleye are below. ESL is pretty big in rainbow six siege. It would be nice if Relive worked in Siege...

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes.

Our driver components are all signed and the test was done using the public release 16.12.2 WHQL driver.

nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Battleye says its not signed, I dunno, thats between you two. Anyways Battleye says the anticheat is not the issue since the game still plays. Cant you work together? This is actually pretty disturbing AMD isnt finding the real issue.

Im not trying to bash anyone but the issue needs to be fixed, Im sure R6S isnt the only game having an issue.

Someone has to bring it up

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

ray_m

It seems there is a digital signing on the package but if you manually check that file it is NOT signed and Battleye will not white list it until it is. What other files in the package are not signed and may be blocked?

Battleye has checked this file and it is indeed not signed.

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

ray_m

Still waiting for an answer. The problem is not Battleye, the internal version you tested with was not white listed and not signed. Battleye has the current version whitelisted and works they have tested it.

Sooo it's not battleye, maybe you guys need to try and use relive and play a couple rounds to prove to yourselves that there is a problem.

Play a few rounds and I guarantee ReLive (ALT/Z) will stop working until you minimize the game and turn it off and on again.

We have had 6 people in discord try this now and it always stops working for every one of them in rainbow six siege.

Siege has a huge pro league tournament coming up in February, I feel sorry for anyone trying to use relive to record it.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege | Pro League Competition | Ubisoft (US)

Fix it please...

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

The errror was detected against the PUBLIC 16.12.2 driver file, and it pops up IMMEDIATELY on launch of the game, so we cannot play a few rounds of the game.

All the same, I've forwarded your latest feedback to the driver engineering team.

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

If that was the case no one will be able to play it...

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Im actually disappointing you are not looking into the real reason ReLive stops working in game. I stick by AMD thick and thin when I have to fight it out with Nvidia fanboys. Now im starting to wonder if AMD even cares. You keep saying its battleye causing it. Well battleye does not block the game for the public. They game wouldn't load for anyone if the problem is what you stated.

Think about it, why cant you load the game at your office but everyone in public can?

0 Kudos