cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ReLive overlay quits working during game and cant record.

You are mistaken. I continue to work with the driver engineering team on this issue. It is not as black and white as you make it out to be.

nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Well I hope its fixed and that you are looking into it.

Dont mean to sound rude at all, just frustrated. You dont know the heck I go through fighting for AMD as a gamer lol. (actually you probably do know) I have a feeling tho this will be our year to brag!

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is this crash related to the ReLive issue you are experiencing ?

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

That was the error event log showed when siege was crashing. I have since then shut ReLive off for now until there is updates.

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

I suggest MSI Afterburner which can record the screen, make still and show the GPU load in real time too

0 Kudos
nitroviper
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I want ReLive to work correctly. I want an all in one software/driver. Im not the type that wants 4 programs running to do different things when it can all be included on AMD's software. They do that and do it correctly it is a huge selling point compared to Nvidias shadowplay.

0 Kudos
bedev
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Hi Ray,

I am a BE developer and would like to bring the issue of this DLL being unsigned to your attention again. We keep getting reports from users from time to time regarding new versions being blocked, because it's hard for us to permanently whitelist it if it's not signed by you.

Could you bring this to the attention of the engineering team, so that the file is signed in the future? That would simplify things a lot for everyone.

Also, to clarify, the user nitroviper is dealing with another issue altogether, which doesn't seem to be BE-related. BE doesn't block the ReLive DLL for him in any way (hence he didn't get such a message).

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are correct that the dll was not being signed. But as far as I am aware, it is now signed WEF Crimson 17.1.2 and higher.

0 Kudos
bedev
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm a bit confused: "it is not signed WEF Crimson 17.1.2 and higher" - do you mean it should be signed there?

0 Kudos
ray_m
Community Manager
Community Manager

Typo, now corrected.

NOW not NOT.

0 Kudos