General Discussions

Adept I
Adept I

Relive on laptop?

Jump to solution

hi

i really should use record last 30 sec in games

Win10 Game DVR not working for some stupid reason

when is relive available on laptops?????

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Relive on laptop?

Jump to solution

No, we have no advance information regarding if and when Relive will be supported on laptops.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor III

Jump to solution

At this point in time, Relive is currently only supported on Discrete Desktop GPU's, ie, it is NOT supported on Laptops and Mobile devices.

Taken from the Release notes Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 16.12.1 Release Notes

Compatible with desktop discrete AMD Radeon™ GCN and Radeon RX 400 Series enabled products with at least 2GB of System Memory, AMD VCE Support and Windows® 7/8.1/10 64 bit operating systems. Radeon ReLive is currently considered "as-is" beta level support for 32 bit operating systems.

Adept I
Adept I

Jump to solution

So when it available on laptops ?

or do u know what i should to do with my Game dvr?

it's giving " there is nothing to record please try again later" error when i using Win key + Alt+G after 1 min and recording over 1 min

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

No, we have no advance information regarding if and when Relive will be supported on laptops.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

glad to see that you have found the correct answer to your question.  In order to help others with a similar problem to find this answer quickly, we have locked the discussion to keep it focused on the issue you reported.