Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

sirBazz
Journeyman III

Pre-order AMD RYZEN 5600X and AMD RX 6800 or RX 6700 XT

Hi.

I would like to ask you guys if is there ANY possible way to pre-order AMD RYZEN 5600X and AMD RX 6800 or RX 6700 XT from AMD direct? I am only mortal gamer and i would like to buy only ONE and ONE piece of this great stuff... Thank you for your HELP!

2 Replies
ziefff
Journeyman III

This is great question, I hope they would do something like pre-order for genuine gamer,
But how they can tell if we are genuine gamers... ohh I know maybe if you could link it with your steam account and they could see you have a lot of games and they could also check your PC rig and if your are worthy of getting upgrade

gen242
Adept III

I definitely agree with this point. The availability of this sort of material, ie graphics cards could well hold the future of home build and upgrade computers. At present the only way of obtaining a decent card is to buy a system. Not everyone can or wants to do this.

I recently upgraded from a Ryzen 7 1700 to a 3700X as my B350 probably would support the 5000 series chips, and planned to pair it with a new Radeon card (5700 or even 6700) to replace my RX 570. The retired cpu and graphics cards were meant to go into a new build I was planning with my son.

so far we are stuck with no graphics, I don’t want a GT710! And they appear to be the only cards available in France.

Pre-ordering direct for real people would be a real boost in humanizing the situation.

I hope to find a graphics card before June for his birthday but it’s not looking promising...

An AMD user since my first home build K5, I have had K6, K6-2, Athlon, Athlon XP, Athlon 64 and now Ryzen, until now never had a problem getting hold of AMD (for a sensible price). Let’s hope there is some help.

thanks for reading to the bottom