Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Pleasing and informative new AMD Forum format - Opinion only

Test post:

At least now we can say "David Wang" without being told it's inappropriate.

https://www.amd.com/en/corporate/leadership

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Okay tried to paste an image and wouldn't work. Then used "Photos" to insert the image and I got this error message: Uploading Screenshot 2020-11-02 154222.png resulted in the following error: You have reached your upload limit of 1,000 images.

So if a User uploads more than 1000 images the entire time that he is a member of AMD Forum that User will be blocked for the rest of the time he is a member?

In my case, post images is one the best ways to show other Users what you are explaining or talking about. That old cliche applies here: One image is worth a thousand words.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I reported this to Ray...he said will pass it on. Do you have any of your bookmarks?

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

To tell you the truth I haven't used the Bookmark feature here at AMD Forums.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I don't know how many Bookmarks you had before but if you go to My Profile (AMD LOGO), My Settings, then click on "Home Page" the default limit amount of Bookmarks and Friends is  "10". I just increased from 10 to 100 and it was successfully saved but when I first inputted 1000 it showed an error.  

So I you need to find out what is the Maximum amount of Bookmarks and Friends you can have with your profile. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Okay I tried to upload another image again and got the same 1000 max limit used. But this time I noticed on the page where to upload your image there is a "Saved Library" (Upper right corner of page where to upload your image). There are all of my 1000 images I have posted in the past 5 years. At least the first or last 1000 images in my "Album".

Trouble is I CAN'T DELETE ANY OF MY PREVIOUS IMAGES TO HAVE LESS  THAN A 1000 AGAIN AND BE ABLE TO UPLOAD IMAGES AGAIN!

Nor can I delete my Album to get rid of all of my previous images.

Found out how to delete your previous images. Need to go to your "Profile"  Scroll downward til you see "My Photos" click on "View All". There you can start deleting images from your album.

Go to the upper left 3 dots and click on Batch Processing. now you have a Menu to delete all the photos one at a time or all of them at one time.

But when I try to delete one image I get an error message. So I clicked on "Check All" and then clicked on "Delete ALL" and then clicked on Confirm. 

The Confirm box became grayed out, I guess since it is supposed to be deleting a 1000 images. But since I got an error with trying to delete just one image I seriously doubt it will delete all the images in my Photo Album.

Anyway I will wait and see what happens.

Edit: Seems like it just deletes One page of Photos at a time, very annoying and time consuming,  and I have over 80 pages of photos. I am now down to 78 pages from 84 pages. plus and takes a few minutes to delete each page.

When I tried to delete an entire Album I get the error that nothing was checked to be deleted even though I clicked on "Check All" for deletion.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Same here. Despite the supposed ability to check albums, you cannot actually check them to delete them...
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

You can delete one page of photos at a time though. I am now down to 74 pages from 84 but it is taking a long time to delete each page.

I have AMD Forum opened on two tabs on my browser. Deleting photos on one and answering threads on the other tab.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Well we are missing the 'report spam' button...why do we need it? > https://community.amd.com/t5/general-discussions/buy-weed-online-uk-is-it-possible/m-p/421648#M25465

They are selling fake English drivers license.

Someone needs to get on this...the Chinese will be right behind

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I just reported that thread as being "Inappropriate" .

Go to the upper right corner where the 3 dots are and click on that. At the very bottom of the menu you will see "Inappropriate Content"

After clicking on that I wrote why it was inappropriate and received a message that a Moderator will be notified.