cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Pleasing and informative new AMD Forum format - Opinion only

I am unable to update the Spec of Medusa Rig Showcase. 
I have selected motherboard and CPU. 
Ordering now. 
I need to edi the data in the spreadsheet. 

I am unable to upload pictures either. 
Can someone help?

Thanks. 

Esteemed Contributor III

@colesdav wrote:

I am unable to update the Spec of Medusa Rig Showcase. 
I have selected motherboard and CPU. 
Ordering now. 
I need to edi the data in the spreadsheet. 

I am unable to upload pictures either. 
Can someone help?

Thanks. 

I know I had to delete most my old photos to post any more. AMD chose to put a 1000 picture limit on users ability to add pictures. I spent hours deleting old pictures to have the ability to support new question at the detriment to those already helped that could have helped future questions also. 

Also you can't copy and paste a picture into this forum. You have to browse to the picture. If your issue is different than this I would contact Sam and see if he can look into it. 

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, 

Yes I have reached upload limit of 1000 images. 
I am not deleting old ones as it will wreck old threads. 

Oh well - I guess no one wants to see an insane MultiGPU blender rig  with Ryzen 9 5950X and Asus X570 Creator Motherboard. 
Provided I can actually get the parts...

Tough. 

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

I agree it made me sick to ruin all those old posts. I tried to mostly delete ones that were pics with old interface help that is outdated now anyway but still would have preferred to not do that. I am not sure why we need a pic limit when if we had one before nobody ever reached it So apparently it was never a problem. 

I saw the frame you are working on in the other thread and I would love to see the completed build at some point in thread. As I have told you before the stuff you contribute is just awesome and I always look forward to what you contribute. Having this picture limit stifle that is a real shame. PM Sam is the best advice I can give. He said he would look into raising the pic limit for top contributors. I will mention him here also as he did say this and maybe he can offer an update if or when this will actually happen. @sam-amd 

Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you. 

The build has been on hold until the new AMD CPU and GPU were launched. 

Also 2020 has been a terrible year.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

Found something else that is a little annoying.

It seems if your reply is older than 24 hours YOU CAN"T EDIT THE REPLY ANYMORE!

I was going to edit a reply I made yesterday on a thread and found out the Edit option had disappeared. So I was forced to open a new reply just to be able to edit my original reply from yesterday. The new reply has the Edit option on it but not the original reply I made yesterday.

Is there a reason to remove the option to Edit a reply after a certain amount of time has past, like 24 hours?

@ray_m 

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Hi, i can't see the Photo icon, I only see the

@elstaci wrote:

Took almost 2 hours but deleted all my photos in my album by opening 6 AMD Forum Tabs and deleting 6 pages of photos at a time.

This was an old image I had that I uploaded just now. So that means I don't have the maximum photos of 1000 anymore. But it was tedious and annoying spending that much time deleting one page at a time instead of the entire photo album at once.

Screenshot 2020-11-02 154222.png

EDIT: Unfortunately, you can't Hot key "Paste" anymore. You need to click on the "Photo" icon to upload any images.

Video icon.

What can I do ? Thanks.

0 Kudos