Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Play Overwatch with this hardware?

Will I be able to play Overwatch with AMD A-SERIES X4 A10-5800K BE 3.8GHZ SOCKET FM2

System requirements are here

Overwatch System Requirements - Blizzard Support

Overwatch Supported Video Cards - Blizzard Support

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Play Overwatch with this hardware?

No, the A10-5800K does not meet the minimum requirements. If you give us your power supply make and model and a budget as well as a target resolution and detail level we can give you some recommendations.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Is this enough info?Skärmklipp.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I'm sorry but I really have no idea about the target resolution and detail level (I'm just here trying to help my son). Reagarding budget, what are we talking about, a new graphics card? New cpu? New computer? Here's a list with the current components (power supply at the bottom)

Skärmklipp.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Regarding resolution etc, it doesn't have to be "the best" gaming computer, but he's used to play Overwatch on a Plastation 4

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

No, I specifically said power supply make and model. It will be on a sticker on the side of the power supply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Just a new graphics card. Overwatch isn't that particularly demanding on graphics so a $100 RX 460 can push 60fps in it

But be advised the RX 460 won't stand up in really demanding games, like The Division, without sacrificing detail levels to hit 60FPS

Your power supply is...Let's be kind and say mediocre, but the RX 460 sips power at less than 75w/6.25A so there shouldn't be any issues

0 Kudos