cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No order information received but payment taken.

Jump to solution

That's odd. Could it be in your junk/spam folder?

Either way, glad to hear it shipped okay.

maxpower19
Adept I

Jump to solution

Hello @amdmatt , if I give you my email and order number can you please check the order status? (you said at the beginning of this topic that you could do this)

I placed an order 3 working days ago without getting any emails from amd, yesterday I opened an e-ticket but I still didn't get a response.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me, I'm getting really worried now. Thanks

0 Likes
maxpower19
Adept I

Jump to solution

nevermind, the card just arrived! I received zero emails from amd, but at this point I'm not complaining haha

aLpenbog
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Same situation here. I ordered a RX 6900 XT 7 days ago. Didn't receive any emails from AMD yet. Payment was done via PayPal. And yes I already checked junk/spam.

Is there some shop related ticket system? I only found one for technical assistance and the amdrewards one and there is nothing linked in the AMD shop FAQ or should I just use the first one @amdmatt `?

EDIT: nvm, the GPU just arrived three minutes ago.

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution
We're looking into the issue of emails not arriving, apologies.
0 Likes
juju42
Adept I

Jump to solution

Hi, 

I called customer service, and they were able to help me very quickly. There was an issue with my email domain ("@laposte.net"). I provided another address on the phone and I was able to receive the confirmation emails.

ZeroYeet
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

My guy, I'm probably as desperate as they are but still adamant on not fattening scalpers.

Any info on the script you used?

Discord is Zero#0623

Send a friend invite if you can. 

0 Likes