cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

colesdav
MVP

Re: Newegg not giving Game Codes nor Answering to my requiries

OK, I am sorry to hear you are in this situation.
I have tried as much as I can to help you out, and I am out of ideas.
I was hoping the fact I pointed AMD Rewards Support Team to this thread and mentioned matrimc and warsun situation that they would step in and help you both. there must be some way to get Newegg to respond to you.
Have you tried contacting them on Twitter?
Thanks.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

Hi,
I just contacted Newegg Customer Service on Twitter on your behalf.
I hope you don't mind.
They have responded to me almost immediately, asked me to send more details by Direct Message. 
I did that. I pointed to this thread, told them how to register for this Forum and asked them to contact you here. 
Lets see what happens.
Here is where I tweeted.
Newegg Service (@NeweggService) | Twitter 
That is really all I can do apart from praying of course.
Good Luck.

colesdav
MVP

Here is the response from Newegg so far:

"Hey there, We'd need them to contact us directly. Either by phone, our chat system or any social media platform. The only case in which a customer would not receive those game codes is if the promotion was not active at the time of purchase or if they are an international customer. We can only issue out the free games where we have a physical presence. Since we are a US based company, we only issue promotions like that to our US customers. The promotions are only ever advertised on the Newegg US site, which is a clear indication that it is only valid for US customers, as it is not advertised on international item pages. - Hailey"

So matrimc , since you have tried to contact Newegg about this already, please try Newegg Service (@NeweggService) | Twitter 

Thank you.

warsun
Challenger

Thank you. So the story goes. You CAN get the codes. Its just a living hell getting them. Just highlighting this. You never see the codes. Its system activated only. An that is ONLY if you have the card installed on your computer. An that was the problem. I tried to install the card on my PC. Let this be know.

I have a AMD System

processor :FX 9370

motherboard: Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 (Referbished) Never buying from Asus again.

Ram 8GB DDR3 2400. (Note: Cannot use the codex to go to actual clock speed. The motherboard is broken.)

Power Supply: Rocket fish 80+ SIlver 900watt to 1000watt

Case:Rosewill THRONE-Window-A Black Gaming ATX Full Tower

So it had nothing to do with my computer i think. But the graphics card would not work on my system. Most likely because of the new method of using the motherboard as a source of power transfer.So i did install it. It wouldn't work. So anything thinking. "Oh. I'll just install it into my system." Yeah that didn't work.

warsun
Challenger

For people just getting to this page. You will not receive the codes directly. They are activation codes.

In your Newegg account follow these instructions.

Under your name in Newegg.Click Order History.

Now on the Left side of the screen <--- You will see Digital Library. Click it.

You will now see Your Gift card. Click Send to Email.  (An keep that email open because this is gonna be annoying.)

(Now if you do not have an Email account. You need to make an email account for it to go too.)

After you have created an Email account,Click the "send to email." and send it there.

Now From the email you need to take the code you have been given, an go to a new website called AMDRewards.com

Now Register a account with AMDRewards.com if you do not have one.

Now Wait 2 days for this account to be verified. See you then.

OK its been 2 days to a week. You are now registered.

Now take the code that is probably expired by now. An try to enter the code.

(If you cant an it says expired yeah you need to report that here.)

The method of reporting it is by coming here i`m sure. An showing your purchase.

Because the AMDRewards has no way of contacting anyone for some odd reason.

So wait for them to give you the codes account. Allowing you to then enter the codes..

Now. that this has taken a while. Now enter your code into the Code box.

It will then show your game you can now download.

What is required is. You NEED the graphics card installed on your computer and working.

This is a major issue. Because for my computer. The card would not install.At this point you may need to refund it or/

You need to put it in a different computer. This is a major flaw. So be warned. It needs to be in the computer.

Next: Required: Register an account Steam, UBIsoft,or Other account.

That is where the games are going.If you built the system for someone else. It has to be their account to add it.

Now go to AMDRewards.com an with the games you have. Activate them. You will now see the games activate.

As you can see. You never see any codes. It auto adds the games to whatever account

you are currently using THAT graphics card on.

You do not see codes at all.

Its really that easy. An it only takes about 3 weeks.

colesdav
MVP

Thanks again for the info.
AMD Rewards Support sent me an emaill about a support case I opened, so there is support from them at the moment., at least where I am.

I have a Tom Clancy's "The Division 2"  code to activate after Ryzen 2700X purchase. I will have to build the PC before I try to activate anything.
Will let everyone know how it goes.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

Hi, 

I received  a Tom Clancy's "The Division 2"  code to activate after Ryzen 2700X purchase. 
I have just built this: Maximus 
The PC is up and running today. 
The AMD Rewards game code activation process required entering the game code from the retailer 4 times before the activation process completed. I will go into detail later. 
I just received a email regrding code for activation of Tom Clancy's "The Division 2" within my Ubisoft Account. 
I will look at the email tomorrow. 

Bye. 

colesdav
MVP

Correction:
RE: I just received an email RE:  activation of Tom Clancy's "The Division 2" within my Ubisoft Account. 
I will look at activating that tomorrow.

The email just tells me I will be notified when the code is available.

coopii
Adept I

Same issue with Amazon.ca.  AMD rewards has not responded to my email and Amazon keeps saying sorry the promotion is over yet clearly says on their website it's ongoing till Feb 9th. 

dhruv051999
Journeyman III

I also have a problem now I have received my code in my emails but when I submit the code it says further action is required to verify your code and it asks me to fill out support form with a screenshot of invoice and the email with codes visible in it and I just did that...3 days back!!! Still waiting for a reply from the team 

0 Likes